Sunday, December 21, 2008

The First Week

Well, here we go. I picked a cheater week to start on because I'm not going to tell you what to have for Christmas dinner. You already better know what you're having for Christmas dinner! And I'm assuming that you'll eat leftovers on Friday so I'm taking those two days off. But without further ado, here is week 1:

Monday:
Parmesan chicken fingers
Coleslaw

Tuesday:
Potato Soup in a Bread Bowl (which I always buy because my homemade ones flop so if you have a recipe that works......)
Mixed steamed vegetables

Wednesday:
Nachos (We like to keep it simple on Christmas Eve)
Fresh cut veggies w/ dip

Thursday:
Christmas dinner

Friday:
Leftovers

Saturday:
Pizza Casserole
Green Salad
Orange Jello

Sunday:
Turkey/Chicken Noodle soup
Buttermilk Biscuits

If any of these names have thrown you for a loop, don't fret. I'll post or link my favorite recipe's as we go. Also, if you have any fantastic leftover turkey or ham ideas, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment