Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A quest to save afternoon happiness

The words, "What's for dinner?" dash my happy afternoons into darkness. I don't know what's for dinner. Maybe bread and Ramen? Well, no more! It's time to take control. This blog is devoted to those parents at home who are also dreading that nightly decision. I will post a weekly dinner schedule on Saturdays or Sundays with side's and maybe even a few how-to recipes along the way. These will be normal recipes. I don't do fancy stuff, in general. I have kids, for heaven's sake and they are picky. If I can't pronounce it, it's not going on my table. So come and join me.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I am excited to see what you post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - we have a friend named Ralene from Florida who is doing a similar blog. She may have some recipes you would like. See it at
    http://thekookskitchenkorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete